Wall Mounted Extrusion featuring SEG Fabric Graphics
Wall Mounted Aluminum Extrusion Frame System - Call for Quote 1-866-652-6126
The wall mounted aluminum extrusion frame system Featuring taut Dye Sublimated SEG Fabric Graphics. The Fabric Graphics utilize the SEG (Silicone Edged Graphics) finishing system. Wall Mounted Aluminum Extrusion Frame System provides a slimmer lighter wall mounting system that is barely visible. Many other extrusion frame systems are too heavy for wall mounted applications. With Wall Mounted Aluminum Extrusion Frame System the taut SEG graphics flow directly from edge to edge with only the smallest of finished aluminum frame exposed. Opportunities for repeat business through contracted change out programs can strengthen your company’s relationship while expanding your services! Corner Bracket Lateral Joint Hanging Bracket ** **It is recommended that a hanging bracket be used every five feet for extrusion frames exceeding 10 ft. For greater stability secure frames to wall using hanging brackets every five feet on sides and bottom. Extrusion comes in a maximum length of 13 feet. It is recommended that pieces do not exceed 9ft to avoid additional freight charges.
Shipping and installation savings will be extremely low or absent. Change images to create different environments, promote products or convey new messages.
What is SEG?
SEG finishing involves sewing silicone strips around the perimeter of the graphic. The graphic edge inserts into the groove on the perimeter of the frame to create a taut, flat display with a neatly finished corner.
Why Interior Designers and Consumers Love SEG Graphics
Tight as a drum, vivid, flat fabric graphics replace hard panel graphics
Superior fabric used for best results with installation and image quality
Neatly finished corners
More visible graphic, less frame
Quick frame install and even faster break down
Cuts graphic installation down to minutes
Perfect for graphic change-out - interior design or retail
Create new looks seasonally, quarterly or to match new ad campaigns
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
Click Here to Send Us a Graphics File >
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.