Quick Change Frames Perfect for displaying any posters or graphics - fast and easy.
FLIP-UP MODEL 24" x 36" Frame:
Default Size is 1.25" Profile - 24" x 36" Frame Only.
FF-ST or FF- RP PROFILE - Be Sure to Check The Style You Want.
Additional FF-ST 2.50" Wide Face Profile Available
(See Drop Down Menu)
Indoor or outdoor frames. Quick change frames made for you in ANY size from 5" x 7" to 20 foot x 20' and larger -fast and at low cost.
Give us the exact size you need, we'll quote you fast. Quantities 1 to 100,000! (Call for Custom Quote 1-866-652-6126 or Email)
Anodized aluminum - highest quality finishes for indoor or outdoor use. Custom colors available.
We ship, and drop ship worldwide.
We welcome any inquires and can design custom frames of all kinds to suit your needs on our AutoCAD engineering design system.
Three Different Styles to Choose From:
FF-ST 1.25" Standard Wide Face Profile
FF-ST 2.50" Wide Face Profile
FF-RP 1.25" Security Round Profile
Additional Sizes and Styles, See Drop Down Menu
Call for Custom Quote 1-866-652-6126 or Email
Choose the size and options for your desired frame. Enter the measurements for length and width based on how you are measuring. If even numbers, just enter the exact number. If a fractional number, enter in decimal form. For example, if your Length is 10 1/2 inches, enter 10.500. Maximum size for web orders is 250" x 250" But, we can make any larger size, please call us or email for a price.
Frames stay on wall for quick and easy graphic changes!
Frames can accept thin posters or mounted graphics up to 1/4" thick.
Large frames are made in sections, shipped unassembled at low cost for easy assembly at your location to frame large graphics.
Many security / anti-tamper options available to protect your graphics
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Weight||6.0000 and up|
|Dimensions||FLIP-UP MODEL: FF-ST or RP STANDARD - Be Sure to Check The Style You Want. 1.25" Wide Profile - 24" x 36" Frame Only|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.