Tailgater Total Show Package Kit Show off your team spirit with this fantastic combination of tailgating products. This popular tent strikes a perfect balance between cost effectiveness and portability.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- The event tent provides shade at your event (includes case and stake kit)
- The sail sign attaches directly to the tent frame using the sail sign mount
- Outdoor Event Cooler keeps your beverages cool
- Outdoor fitted table throw included
- Table sold separately
- Substitutions not allowed
- Tent is 10' x 10' when set up
- Canopy is constructed of durable, weather-resistant 400 denier polyester
- Canopy available in eight colors
- Select your imprint locations using the "Choose Your Imprint Locations" tool above (you must be logged in to use the tool)
- Crank-up canopy creates a taut, clean peak
- Frame is constructed of 1 mm steel with a powder-coated finish
- Frame features ABS nylon joints
- Square-shaped legs are 1.125" x 1.125"
- Legs feature plastic push buttons for pinch-free height adjustment
- Easy-Glide Tent Feet (US Patent #D760857) allow the tent frame to slide on dirt and grass, preventing the legs from catching
- Easily collapses to fit inside the included soft case with wheels
- The tent can be secured to the ground with the included stake kit
- Frame must be secured to the ground to prevent wind damage (failure to secure the tent voids the warranty)
- Catalog Page: 86
- Imprint Method: Full-Color Imprint
- Product Dimensions
- Product Size: 118.5" W x 138.25" H x 118.5" D
- Collapsible Dimensions: 8.37" W x 62.75" H x 8.37" D
- Case Dimensions: 12.5" W x 56.25" H x 15.5" D
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
Item Name Qty
6' Outdoor Fitted Table Throw
13' Premium Razor Sail Sign Kit (Single-Sided with Ground Spike)
Sail Sign Mount for Standard Tents
Standard 10' Tent Kit (Full-Color Imprint, Two Locations)
Outdoor Event Cooler Kit (Clear Lid)
Product Time 4-5 Working Days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
Hardware: ABS Nylon, Steel
Canopy: 400 Denier Polyester
Order Cutoff Time
12:00 PM Central Standard Time
1 year canopy and soft case warranty - Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
Packaging Type: Bulk
1 of Box 68" W x 14" H x 14" D
Dimensional Weight: 96 lbs
Shipping Weight: 59.3 lbs
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.