Tabletop Classic Total Show Package Kit Our #1 Total Show Package is a triple threat, featuring three of our best-selling products. Create an eye-catching presentation with this popular, lightweight display. This throw is easily convertible so it fits both 8' and 6' table sizes. Simply fold the edges and attach them to hook-and-loop strips on the back of the throw.
- Kit C includes the display, a clip-on header and four graphic panels
- Plastic frame has square corners
- Seamless design with hidden double-acting hinges
- Display is covered in high-quality Velcro®-receptive polyester fabric
- Velcro®-receptive fabric cannot be imprinted
- Easy to fold for transportation and storage
- A channel on the header simply clips onto the top of the display
- Graphic panels are constructed of Titan™ no-curl laminated media, which can be imprinted with full-color artwork
- Hook-and-loop fasteners make it easy to install graphic panels
- Imprint Method: Full-Color Digital
- Single Sided Graphic
- Heavy-duty aluminum base
- Single-footed design keeps the retractor stable while maintaining a low profile
- Flip-lever telescoping pole makes setup and adjustment simple
- Banner height is adjustable from 58" to 78.5"
- Banner attaches with snap rail on top and hook-and-loop fasteners on bottom
- Your artwork will be printed on Titan™ no-curl hybrid media
- 150 RCAT rating
- Imprint Method: Full-Color Digital
- Single Sided Graphic
Item Name Qty
6'/8' Convertible Table Throw (Full-Color Imprint, One Location)
1:6' Fast Trak Display - Kit C (Full Graphic Panels)
1:Table Throw Soft Carry Case
1:Floor Display Hard Case with Wheels
1:33.5" Economy Plus Retractor Kit (No-Curl Hybrid Media)
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
Graphic: No Curl Hybrid Film
Hardware: Plastic, Aluminum
Carry Case: 600 Denier Polyester
Hardware: Aluminum, Nylon, Corrugated Plastic
Graphic: Two-Way Stretch
12:00 PM Central Standard Time
1 Year Product Warranty - Standard warranty is a one year parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
Product Size: 43.75" W x 34.25" H x 8" D
Inside Dimensions: 41.63" W x 29.5" H x 7.13" D
Product Weight: 22 lbs
1 of Box 45" W x 35" H x 10" D
Dimensional Weight: 114 lbs
Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.