Fabric Frame Backwall 5' x 8'
Our event walls 5' w x 8’h are the best in the industry. No sagging banners, our Red Carpet event Walls are constructed of aluminum extrusion frame system. Graphics for the event wall use the SEG system of sewing silicone strips (welting) around the perimeter of the graphic. Event Walls Portable Displays 5' w x 8’h aluminum extrusion frame is so basic and "clean", it complements any printed graphic, more graphic, less frame. In fact you will have to ask yourself if the image is fabric or hard panel. Taut fabric graphics ship in an envelope one day and are hanging up the size of a wall the next. Install quickly and efficiently, change out messages every day of the show. What is SEG? SEG stands for Silicone Edged Graphics. With SEG, fabric graphics are finished with a silicone welting sewn to the back perimeter edge of the fabric. Unlike round beaded finishing options SEG is a flat silicone welting. This edge is then inserted into a groove on the perimeter of the frame to create a taut, flat display. Event matte fabric banner can be used for your trade show booth, or as a Step and Repeat backdrop banner and get your message or brand noticed immediately. The Matte finish is great for situations where glare is a concern.
5' w x 8'h Event Wall Display
Aluminum Extrusion Frame
Backdrop Dye Sublimation Printed Seamless Fabric
Silicone Edge Graphic (SEG) Includes SEG Tension Fabric Graphics Shown
Printed Fabric Single or Double Sided
Frame dimension 5' w x 8' h
Floor Base/Qty Two Side Feet
Weight Approximately 40 lbs
Lead Time 7-10 days
Contact us for a template
* Seamless Dye Sub Fabric Material
* Multiple Uses
* Full 6 Color Dye Sub Print Silicone Edge (SEG)
* Matte Finish for Low Glare
* Easy to assemble aluminum frame
What is SEG?
SEG finishing involves sewing silicone strips around the perimeter of the graphic. The graphic edge inserts into the groove on the perimeter of the frame to create a taut, flat display with a neatly finished corner. The brilliance of 6 color dye sublimated graphics is second to none. The deep saturation and expanded pigment range of this process and material combo brings your image to life. 5' w x 8’h Event Wall Backdrop. Full 8 color high quality Dye Sub print on a seamless matte fabric backdrop. Aluminum frame Features * Seamless Dye Sub Fabric Material * Multiple Uses * Full 6 Color Dye Sub Print Silicone Edge (SEG) * Matte Finish for Low Glare * Easy to assemble aluminum frame
|warranty||lifetime warranty on the frame, plus the highest quality fabric graphic available|
|Dimensions||Frame dimension - 5' w x 8' h Graphic Print Area - 5' w x 8 'h|
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.