Expand Media Fabric Curved Wall Pop Up Display
Expand Media Fabric pop up display stand gives you the space to present your images larger than life, yet provides the portability necessary to get in front of audiences - in any environment. Whether you choose straight or curved, Expand Media Fabric creates an attractive visual solution in showrooms, trade shows, events and more. Delivered in a pint-size package.
8ft MediaFabric Curved Wall Fabric Graphic -107 13/16"w x 88 3/16"h
3x3 Aluminum Frame -90” wide x 88 5/8” high x 23” deep With End Caps
Protective Graphic Hood
Nylon Travel Bag
Shipping Case 72 5/8”w x 32 7/8”h
See Drop Down Below.
Fabric Graphic - 134 5/8 x 88 3/16"h
4x3 Aluminum Frame 116” wide x 88 5/8” high x 34” deep With End Caps
Your image is printed on fabric that stretches to form a completely smooth surface. The printed fabric is fixed to the structure with Velcro®, even when the display is folded and stored.
Available with or without End Caps Expand MediaFabric is available with or without end caps for a third graphic dimension.
Two spotlight (200 W) are available as an accessory to further enhance your message.
Optional Shipping Case w/Wheels
Shipping Case 72 5/8”w x 32 7/8”h
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||90” wide x 88 5/8” high x 23” deep Fabric Graphic - 107 13/16"w x 88 3/16"h|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.