Xpressions Connex Pop up Display 10ft Kit D
- Connex Pop up Display 10ft Kit D
Xpressions SNAP pop up display is the ultimate in frame-graphic technology! Create a stunning 3-dimensional display to increase your sales... in a SNAP! Easy to set-up and easy to use, Xpressions is the ultimate in-frame graphic technology! The display is shipped with the fabric skins fully attached to the frame. The versatility of the Xpressions display allows you to change graphics easily in the field. The portable, lightweight frame makes your display set-up a SNAP! No tools or event labor required. Simply grasp evenly with both hands the right and left side of the center quad within the frame, then gently lift upward. Strong magnetic connectors "SNAP" lock the frame automatically within seconds! Larger frames can be slowly spread open on the floor until the connectors "SNAP". The display is so lightweight it can then be lifted to the upright position. Breakdown is even easier. Simply grasp the frame firmly and apply pressure downward. If your display is outfitted with yellow Auto-Locks, simply disconnect and offset before breakdown. Xpressions SNAP! pop up display and benefit from its no questions asked lifetime frame warranty! Xpressions lights, cases, and shelving are an available option, see drop down menu.
Xpressions Connex 10ft Kit D
3- 1x3 X-Snap Frames
2- 1x3 Dye Sub Rectangle Skin
1- 1x3 Double Thread Dye Sub Flat Skins
2- 1x3 Rectangle Dye Sub Double Thread Skins
1- 1x1 Dye Sub Square Skin
4 - Square Shelves
3- 50 Watt Halogen Lights
Optional Nylon Carry Bag
Optional Roto-molded Shipping Case
Furniture Not Included
Hardware has a lifetime guarantee
Availability 7 to 10 business days
Contact us for a Size Template
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|warranty||lifetime warranty on the frame, plus the highest quality fabric graphic available|
|Dimensions||Display Dimensions 122"w x 13"d x 94"h|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.