Window Graphic Vinyl - Window Perf - Call for Quote 1-866-652-6126
SELF ADHESIVE VINYL GRAPHICS
Window graphics are a very high impact and cost effective way to display a message. They are often used for promotions and special offers as well as permanent displays. With our in-house design and application service, we can help you get your message across. Our window graphics are completely customized to meet your specifications. Our goal is to ensure that you get the high quality and affordable graphic solution that you are looking for. No matter what kind of window graphic you require, youHUGE.com has the solution.
If you need to cover your window(s), this is the way to go, with tiling we can do any width and any length.
We digitally print any image in vibrant full color on glossy or matte white ad-hesive vinyl.
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
See-through window graphics are printed on mechanically perforated vinyl. This vinyl has a sticky adhesive on one side, protected by a peel away "release layer." This perforated material, known as "window perf." All see-through window graphics are printed on basically the same material. The beauty of "window perf" is that it is incredibly low tech, comprised of 50% vinyl and 50% holes. Human eyes absorb light reflected from objects. (Remember 5th grade science class?) When someone looks at the image on your window, their eyes absorb the light being reflected off of the printed image. The holes cannot be seen. The graphic looks like a solid image!
The "sticky side" of the graphic which faces the glass, is black. Look-ing out from inside, your eyes absorb light reflected off objects. Your eyes blend the black material on the inside with the images seen through the holes, creating the illusion that there is nothing on your window. The resulting effect will amaze you!
No constraints on size, quantity - free your imagination on a grand scale.
Why not make use of special Window Perf Vinyl allowing one way vision through the glass - ideal for safety and security applications.
Graphic Design Service available to transform your ideas into print.
Installation by our own experienced team.
In-house Advanced Large Format Printing .... from design to installation in under seven days.
For an instant quote on Window Graphics, please contact youHUGE.com
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||Window Graphic Vinyl -Window Perf Call for Quote 1-866-652-6126|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.