OCX Wheeled Podium Pop-up Case for Shipping, Transit and Storage - Available with Graphic Wrap, See drop down menu below. Converts easily into an attractive and useful Counter or Podium. and arrives to the event safely.
Interior: 23.5"W x 35.75"H x 13.07"D
Exterior: 26.73"W x 39.49"H x 17.05"D
Shipping Dimensions: 1 x BOX (40"L x 27"H x 17.5"D)
Shipping Weight 32 lbs.
Black roto-molded case
Ideal for exhibits, graphics & accessories
Premium latches for maximum strength
Light storage in the lid
Built-in wheels and molded handle for maximum portability
Made from recyclable materials
Made in the USA
Optional fabric wrap, roll wrap and stretch wrap available
Optional premium MDF countertop available in 4 colors
One year limited warranty against manufacturer defects
Turn the OCX case in to a counter with three wrap options.
Ships within 24 hours hard case only with graphic 4-5 business days
Graphic Wrap Template file
Wheeled Podium Case, Specifications:
Reliable built-in riveted wheels.
2 molded handles (top and side) for easy maneuvering
4 turning latches to secure the lid and two opposing latches feature a slot to be used with a lock.
Protective foam insert inside the lid, providing storage area for standard flood lights and accessories.
Foam cube to apply pressure to the frame and hold it in place.
Roll-formed ABS plastic cover for case-to-counter conversion
Construction: Blow-molded plastic
This roto-molded exhibit transit case features:
Premium latches for maximum strength
Hinged lid with internal light storage
Robust, roto-molded design, made from 100% recyclable materials
Roll wrap and stretch wrap case-to-counter conversion options
Molded handle and wheels for maximum portability
Recessed wheels for protection during shipping
One year warranty against manufacturer defects
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.