The all new ShowStyle Pro 32 is 77% larger than the original ShowStyle Briefcase. Pro 32 features 14 square feet of graphic area and weighs only 20 pounds. ShowStyle 32 folds out to a LARGE 64" x 32" Display in Seconds. ShowStyle Pro32, is the original Briefcase Display with halogen lights and canvas carry bag. Graphics grab more attention, illuminated by the two 50 watt halogen lights that can be ordered. They attach easily with our twin-pin system. When it's time to go simply place the lights power adapter and cords into the foam lined storage area under the canvas bag. Graphics and visual aids attach to the fabric covered panels with Velcro™.
When the show is over, simply fold up the panels with the graphics still in place. No more waiting around for shipping cases to be returned when the show is over. Each ShowStyle Pro 32 includes a white arched top header and shoulder strap. Add an optional travel bag and halogen lights. Let ShowStyle Pro 32 make your next presentation an open and shut case for success.
The shell is a durable molded plastic that protects the inside graphic panels that Velcro to your choice of fabric colors. The header and graphics are all high resolution prints with laminate protection.
Display Area: 63.5" x 31.875"
Panel Graphics: Not to exceed thickness of 1/16"
Header Graphics: Digital prints, applied directly to styrene header
Case Construction: Blow-molded polyethylene
Case Color: Charcoal Gray
Header: White .080" styrene arched top
Display Unit Outside Dimensions: 4" x 17" x 32.5"
Actual Weight: 20 lbs.
Ship/Dim Weight: 40 lbs.
Our panel graphics are printed on 7 mil Poly film and over laminated with a polycarbonate 10 mil rigid textured mat finish and a white vinyl backing and Velcro™ is attached to the edges of each panel. Header graphics are printed on 7 mil poly film and over laminated and mounted to the .080" styrene arched top blank header.
Lead time 5-6 Business days
Contact us for a template
|Dimensions||Panel Size: 16"w x 32" h Weight 20 lbs. Ship/Dim weight: 20 lbs. Graphic Size
Opened the main part of the display is 64" across x 32" tall and the Archtop header is 31.75" across and 10" tall.
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.