ShowFlex Tension Fabric Trade Show Displays A New Form of Tabletop is Ready to Unfold magine, a tabletop display so compact that it weighs less than 6 pounds and sets up effortlessly in 30 seconds. ShowFlex eliminates the need for bulky pop-up type displays that are expensive to ship or tension fabric units with multiple parts and detached graphics that must be installed ever time you set up. With ShowFlex, simply slide the hub to unfold the arms, lock the hinged leg and you are ready to show. Kit Includes: ShowFlex Hardware, Vibrant Dye Sub Graphic and a Padded Nylon Travel Bag.
ShowFlex tension fabric displays are easier to use than an umbrella and are available in a variety of sizes ranging from tabletop displays to large backwalls to complete 10ft or larger exhibit spaces!
Most ShowFlex units weigh under 6 lbs. and include a carrying bag which makes them the most portable tension fabric exhibits around. You can easily carry your whole trade show exhibit on a plane with you instead of fussing with trade show shipping and drayage (Note: Larger Series F displays do include a hard case).
28" x 28" with graphic
32" x 21" with graphic
Call for pricing for additional Sizes
Product Time 10 Business Days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
|Dimensions||Series A 28" x 28", 31" x 21", 21" x 31"
Series B 38" x 38", 45" x 30", 30" x 45"
Series C 48" x 48", 57" x 37", 37" x 57"
Series D 52" x 52", 60" x 40"
Series E 46" x 70"
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.