Pliko 2.0 Backlit 9ft Backwall Trade Show Display Double Sided is an affordable backlit your message trade show exhibit designed as an alternative to a traditional pop up display Setup Time 10 Minutes. The aluminum frame assembles without tools, using Fully Recyclable Durable Folding Aluminum Frame. The Vibrant Dye Sublimation Fabric Graphics slot into the frame using a silicone edge beading. Stand out from the pop up crowd at your next show with a pliko' Back Wall Trade Show Display and a vibrant dye sublimation fabric graphics easy, fast assembly, durable aluminum extrusion frame large tension fabric graphic convenient packing and shipping. Comes with Durable Shipping Case with Wheels. SEG Fabric Graphic Size: 1071.812 x 91.812 Print Size 18.861"w x 92.861"h Tool-Free, Lightweight, Durable SEG Aluminum Exhibit Be ready to exhibit in 10 minutes!
The Plikó backlit display will definitely make your brand outshine the competition. Display features: Full-color, vibrant, backlit fabric graphic Extremely easy-to-assemble tool-free frame (Frame unfolds and snaps together) No loose pieces (all frame pieces are connected) Latest LED technology (Highly efficiency, very bright, minimal temperature emission, long bulb life) Durable wheeled shipping case Single-sided graphic option comes with front printed graphic and blank white rear reflector fabric. 2-Sided Fabric Display System Frame Size 108” x 92” x 8”
Shipping Case 11” x 17” x 66” With Handle And Caster On One End Weight Frame 35 lbs Shipping Weight 55 lbs Availability In-stock
Setup Time 10 Minutes
Fabrication Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Double Sided Full Color Fabric Dye Sublimation Backdrop
Print Size 18.861"w x 92.861"h
Graphic Size 107.812 x 91.812
(2) Brilliance SEG Fabric Graphic One Frame, Printed with 4K dye-sub on Backlit Knit 2.0
Two Potential Sides Single Frame Supports
Durable Shipping Case with Wheels
Empty Case Weight 20 lbs Full Case Weight 60 lbs
Fabrication Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Tool-free, double-sided SEG backlit
Standard: ships 4 business days after receipt of production-ready artwork
Rush ships overnight 2-3 business days No Rush Charges Overnight shipping charges apply on rush projects
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126 or Contact Us
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.