Green Screen Backgrounds or Backdrops 8ft Curved Fabric Chroma Key price includes premium dye-sublimation textile printed fabric Chroma Key graphic. There’s a green screen revolution underway in videography and photography. No longer the domain of plaid-coated 1970’s TV weather forecasters, green screen backgrounds and backdrops now fuel major motion pictures like the recent Star Wars trilogy, 300, Sky Captain and Sin City. Hollywood producers are no longer forced to build large, expensive sets. Instead, they can use green screen backdrops and chromakey programs to build top-quality virtual sets on computers, saving millions of dollars in production costs.
See drop down menu below.
The frame is made from durable, lightweight 1-1/4" aluminum tubing that is bungee-corded together for easy set-up. The graphic is printed in dye sublimation using the latest 8-color digital process making a beautiful Chroma Key. The fabric fits tightly around the frame and zips down the side to give the background tension and secure it on the frame. The stretch polyester fabric produces a wrinkle-free image when completely set up to create a smooth, curved graphic wall. The entire display set-up time is less then 5 minutes!
With one of our realistic green screen backgrounds, you can get a million dollar look with only a small investment. We create an entirely new green screen.
Less then 20 minutes for one person
Curved 8ft Aluminum Frame
Green Screen Background Dye Sublimation PrintedFabric Pillow Case Style Graphic with Zipper
Durable Soft Bag
Normal Production is 5 business day
Hard shipping case with wheels that converts to a counter. The counter graphic fits like a sock over the case so your case is completely covered.
|warranty||lifetime warranty on the frame, plus the highest quality fabric graphic available|
|Dimensions||Backwall is 94" wide x 88" tall x 15" deep Durable Soft Bag 17.3" x 14" x 32.3"|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.