xpand Flag Stand 1 is a lightweight, portable flag stand perfect for all outdoor events, marketing activities and campaigns. It is very stable even in strong winds and is available either with a weighted base or with a ground stake. Whatever the logo, image or text featured on the flag, you can be sure of exceptional visibility with the Expand Flag Stand 1
Weighted X Base
The weighted, scissor-style, X Base offers great stability and is easily folded for transportation. A rotational hub enables the flag pole to rotate when windy. Four soft surface ground stakes are available as an accessory.
Extra weight for the the tallest height flag
For the 13' high flag, there is an extra weight that is placed in the middle of the weighted X Base. It should also be used for 10' height if it is more than 33.5 MPH.
Very stable even in strong winds
Weighted base or ground stake
Available in three different heights
Delivered in a bag for easy transportation
Carefully selected material to handle long outdoor use.
Lead time 5-6 Business days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||KIT FP4-200 EFS 1 w/ Ground Stake w/ Sheer Fabric Print w39 3/8” x h70” Bag for Easy Transportation
When folded, the product is very compact and delivered in an easy-to-carry, nylon bag.
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.