Digital Printed Carpet is the ideal solution for anyone trying to make an impact at a trade show or marketing event. There is no limit to the amount of colors that can be used because all dye sub flooring is printed with a full color CMYK printer that capable of well over a million colors. Dye sublimation carpet graphics are perfect for any indoor event or trade show environment. Use them for full color exhibition flooring, mats, carpet tiles or runners to direct your audience and promote your product. Catch eyes and turn heads with beautiful dye-sublimated carpet. We can print large areas, and offer fast turnarounds and affordable pricing. Dye sublimation carpet ink is imbedded in the carpet, dye-sublimated carpet is durable and washable.
Note: Digital Printed Carpet line up is image dependent
Due to the characteristics of Digital Printed Carpet Flooring graphics, some images can not be guaranteed for line up when piecing multiple graphics together. Maps, grids or detailed images that need line up may not match up completely in all areas. Please work with your account representative to discuss your specific art before committing to an order with your client. We are here to help with suggestions and address concerns to provide you the best results.
Promo Grade Carpet with a Rubberized Back – For trade shows, short-term event work (an 8 ounce carpet with a rubberized back good for 30 day usage)
Trade Show & Event Carpet - A short pile carpet that can be used with or without a pad. Resembles an indoor/outdoor industrial grade carpet (a 10 ounce carpet good for a one year usage)
Digital Printed Carpet Flooring - A thicker carpet good for 5 plus years with a jute backing. Meant to be used in corporate settings, museums, educational, retail and anywhere a long-standing use is needed (a 30 ounce carpet good for long-term usage)
Digital Printed Carpet
Dye-Sublimated Carpet Flooring 10x10
Rubber backing reduces sliding
Good abrasion resistance to foot traffic
Vibrant color prints
Full color dye sub print
Available Width 118"
Lead Time 7-10 Business Days
Carpet binding is available as a custom request. Please call for an estimate and turn around time.
Contact for pricing
• Rubber backing reduces sliding
• Good abrasion resistance to foot traffic
• Vibrant color prints
• Full color 4K dye sub printing
For Indoor Use Only
Dye-Sublimated Carpet Flooring is 1/8” thick. This includes polyester felt and 8oz. rubber backing
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.