Concave Square Counter
The Concave Square Counter offers a different look to our most popular shelf shape. The panels are made slightly larger than normal so they can bow inward. LED puck lights are added to three sides to light up the concave area. Its distinct symmetrical shape allows for presentation and access from any side. Note: Due to the panels pressing inward, this counter is not suitable for inner storage.
We suggest ordering the aluminum caps with a top plexi shelf in order to disguise the bolts.
Built in-house with sturdy aluminum tubing and high quality European birch plywood shelves, the Twist Counter is extremely durable. The poles connect by screwing into one another, and the wood shelves are held firmly in place as they are sandwiched between them.
1 - Bolts & Allen Key Set
3 - Square Shelves - 23"w x 23"d
4 - Poles (30")
4 - Poles (6")
4 - Feet (3")
4 - Printed Panels - 22"w x 30"h
1- Hard Travel Case with Wheels
Turnaround Time 3-5 business days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
• Overall size: 23"w x 23"d x 40.5"h
• Panel size: 22"w x 30"h
• Weight: 38 lb
• Able to bear 100lbs per shelf
All Twist Display graphics are printed directly onto Sintra Panels with our UV Direct Flatbed printer. The ink is cured by ultraviolet lamps and becomes scratch resistant and cleanable.
All Twist Displays graphic panels are printed with our brand new state-of-the-art AGFA flatbed printer, the most technologically advanced printer to date. Your graphics are printed directly onto pre-sized Sintra (lightweight plastic) panels in just minutes. The ink is cured by ultraviolet lamps and becomes scratch resistant and cleanable.
Panel Dimensions: 18"w x 30.5"h
Shelf Dimensions: 23"w x 23"d
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||Overall size: 23"w x 23"d x 40.5"h
Panel size: 22"w x 30"h
• In Box: 47 x 26 x 5 @ 45 lb
• In Case: 50 x 27 x 11 @ 67 lb (Actual Weight), Ships at 90 lb (Dimensional Weight)
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.