Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics with small Rotating Motor built in to the hardware. Displays present your brand or convey your message fast, up high and from all directions. Available in exciting shapes and practical sizes to meet any trade show or event need. Constructed from the highest quality lightweight materials, the The Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics Displays frame assembles with push button connectors. No tools are ever required. The structure is skinned with the very best tension fabric graphics! Superior fabrics, zippers and sewing techniques ensure that your display will bring many years of use. Tapered 48" Blimp Triangle Tower, See drop down menu.
All the size options are listed in the drop down menu.
Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics Displays has best shape to advertise on and is the largest available. It is composed of a cold drawn Aluminum frame that is quick and easy to setup, NO TOOLS. Dye-Sublimated banners may easily be replaced for any event and are machine washable. With a maximum panel size of 48" w and height 12', the 42' Blimp Square Tower banner display will ensure that your company stands out. This unit is perfect for Convention Centers, Retail Stores, Trade Shows, Malls, or wherever you wish to be noticed. Our unmatched dye sublimation printing is guaranteed to make your images stand out on the show floor. The Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics Displays are effective, adaptable, easy to set-up and affordable.
The Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics Displays for trade show exhibits are a popular way to broadcast your company's prescience at your trade show. Attendees can see your Sign from across the show floor and makes it easier to navigate to your booth. Our extra large towers with rotating banner frames are made of light-weight aluminum and are easily assembled. Often times, 1 person can fully assemble the extra large towers with rotating banner. The graphic is made of tension fabric and printed digitally with state-of-the-art Dye Sublimation material. We print in full color allowing your designer to be as creative as they want with the colors and overall look. A typical extra large towers with rotating banner weighs about 80-120 lbs depending on the size that is selected. Our large towers with rotating banner Packages are turnkey with everything you will need when you arrive at your booth.
The Tapered 42" Blimp Triangle Tower Tension Fabric Graphics Displays captures the audience's attention the minute they walk into the exhibit hall, giving you a boost on your competition. Custom printed extra large towers with rotating banner work great for retail fixtures/displays or trade shows.
This display ships in 5-6 business days
Package Price Includes:
Three 4'x12' Panels with connector clips
10' x 42" Blimp Tapered Tube with small rotating motor built in hardware
Dye-Sublimation Fabric Printed Graphic
Tower Primary Image Area 49.1’’ w x 142.6 h
Durable Soft Bag 35" x 16" x 14"
Optional Hard Case with wheels Outside: 27.5" wide x 39.5" tall x 16" deep
- Blimp™ Triangular Tower 10/42" - Tower Panel for 42" BTT | 10x42" Blimp Tapered Tube (BTT)
- Blimp™ Triangular Tower 10/48" - Tower Panel for 48" BTT | 10x48" Blimp Tapered Tube (BTT)
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||Size Options All the size options are listed in the pull down menu.|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
Click Here to Send Us a Graphics File >
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.