20ft Timberline Kit with Straight Fabric Sides, Monitor Mount, and Slat Walls
Timberline Monitor Kit with Slat Walls
The 20ft Timberline display is the perfect back wall display for your trade show, exhibit, or special event. The Timberline utilizes a versatile, modular design for easy display set up and full customization.The monitor mount for this display can hold a 30" to 50" monitor. Also included in this package are four attractive maple slat wall panels that are perfect for attaching hardware to hang merchandise.
• (2) Modular display frames with dye-sublimation graphics
• (1) Joiner panel
• (2) Wave Top canopies
• (2) Acrylic reception desks
• (6) Acrylic shelves
• (4) LED lights
• (2) Metal fusion printed headers
• (3) Molded plastic wheeled cases (Inside dimensions: Interior 26 and 24 x 45.5 x9.375)
• (2) 40" Wave tube counters
• (4) Slat walls to display product
• (1) Vesa compatible large monitor mount-supports up to a 50" LCD screen. Not to exceed 50lbs.
• (1) Set of instructions
Set up time: 2-3 hours per 10ft section with two people.
Availability: 10-12 business days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
Booth Dimensions 96"h x 238.5"w
Acrylic Table Dimensions 36” h x 24”w x 16”d
Acrylic Shelf Dimensions 9.5"w x 18.75"l
Graphic Area Size of Center Panel 80" x 80"
Graphic Area for Each End Panel 15.75” x 80”
Set Up Time 40 minutes, 2 people
Shipping Dimensions of Each Case 27.5"w x 48"h x13.5"d
Number of Cases 3
Weight of Each Case 120
Counter Box Dimensions Each (2) 34"h x 17"w x 6"d
Shipping Services : UPS and FEDEX
The 20ft Timberline Modular Display is a fantastic solution for complete exhibition booth, assembles with one person in less than 60 minutes.
Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
Click Here to Send Us a Graphics File >
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.