The VBurst 10ft 4x3 backlight is a fabric pop-up system with a fabric graphic already attached to the frame using Velcro. It is available as either a flat wall fabric pop up display. The VBurst fabric pop up display graphic is printed with heavy knit material with deep color saturation,wrinkle resist and great opacity in 8 color dye sublimation fabric printing process. When the fabric pop up display is set up, the graphic unfolds with the frame and stretches to form a completely smooth image across the entire display. The Burst fabric pop up display comes complete with end panels. End panels are simply a wider graphic wrapped around the ends of the pop-up frame. The Burst fabric pop up display system comes with a nylon-carrying bag. Adjustable feet are included on each fabric pop up display. Backlight LightBox kit and fabric backcover Graphic is velcro attached to frame. Pricing includes printed dye-sublimation textile printed graphics, frame and canvas carry bag.
The VBurst Backlit kit is a clean and professional looking system that is easy to set-up and easy to pack. The front fabric graphic with endcaps is printed with HD Dye Sublimation on backlit material.
When you need a backlit media wall, want to highlight your marketing message or just want to bring your image to life through the power of light, look no further - order a VBurst Backlit Fabric Pop Up!
The Burst pop up comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, plus the highest quality dye sub fabric graphic available today. The quality of the VBurst popup display simply can't be matched by lower priced economy fabric displays.
VBURST 10ft Flat Fabric Pop-up Display
Includes Fabric Graphic on 4x3 quad frame
117 x 88 x 12.5 high display
Dye Sublimated Fabric Graphic
Backlit Light kit and fabric backcover
Graphic is velcro attached to frame
End Caps provide fully finished look
Black Nylon Storage Bag Included
Hard Shipping Case with Wheels
Hard shipping case can be converted into a counter with graphic
Shipping Weight Unit with Graphic 45 lbs.
|warranty||lifetime warranty on the frame, plus the highest quality fabric graphic available|
|Dimensions||Graphic Specifications: Dye sub Front ... 143.375" x 88" Unprinted Back ... 121.5" x 88" Lights:
Aluminum light hooks (4 per light kit) 34" T5 flourescent lights (8 lights per light kit)
4x3 Backlit Frame: Open ... 117 x 88 x 12.5 Collaped ... 15 x 12 x 32
Shipping Weight: 4x3 frame only .... 23 lbs. 4x3 frame,graphics and light kit .... 45 lbs. (with hand held steamer)
Hard Shipping Case with Wheels, closed and packed 25.5”w x 39”h x 14.5”d”
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.