X Banner Stand Bamboo Eco-Friendly
X Banner Stand Bamboo Eco-Friendly As part of providing earth-friendly alternatives to display solutions, youHUGE.com is pleased to introduce a new X Bamboo Banner Stand fabricated with 100% bamboo. The X Bamboo Banner Stand is a versatile display unit engineered to combine high functionality and low environmental impact. The stylish design features a sturdy, X Banner Stand Bamboo frame that supports graphic- via a simple tension system. The X Banner Stand Bamboo snaps together in a few minutes and breaks down quickly into a compact, lightweight transportable unit, carrying bag is included. The X Banner Stand Bamboo draw customers in with the sleek design and simple versatility of Brandstand exclusive Bamboo X-Banner stand. Eye catching, lightweight and durable the Bamboo X-Banner stand comes with a full-color Photo Fabric Printed in Dye Sublimation graphic that can be swapped out to match your message. Add in the the Bamboo X-Banner stand's environmentally-friendly bamboo support and you've got an ideal temporary or permanent display for restaurants, showrooms. mail stores, and Trade show and countless other retail environments.
The NEW youHUGE.com. Biodegradable Banner is formulated to degrade in months when buried or discarded in a landfill. Depending on how active a landfill is, Biodegradable Banner can degrade in as little as 9 months or, under unfavorable conditions, as long as five years. All conventional polypropylene printing films used in the digital printing industry will take about 400 years to degrade. Biodegradable Banner is designed to interact with microorganisms which are present in landfills as well as most natural environments on the planet. These microorganisms metabolize the molecular structure of the film, breaking it down into humus. This degradation mechanism occurs under both aerobic (with oxygen) and anaerobic (without oxygen) conditions, a process known as OXO-BIODEGRADATION.
Less then 5 minutes for one person
71”H x 31.5”W - 6.8 lbs
32.5" wide x 71.9" tall
31.5" wide x 70.9" tall
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
|Dimensions||Assembled Unit 71”H x 31.5”W - 6.8 lbs
Graphic Panel Document Layout Size: 32.5" wide x 71.9" tall 31.5" wide x 70.9" tall
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.