Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display an affordable upscale display at a downscale price. The Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display assembles in about 25 minutes, packs in portable roto-molded cases, and comes with optional counters and workstations. With Sacagawea, you can start with a 10' x 10' exhibit and expand to a 10' x 20' as your trade show schedule grows.
The Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display assembles in about 25 minutes, packs in portable roto-molded cases, and comes with optional counters and workstations. With Sacagawea, you can start with a 10' x 10' exhibit and expand to a 10' x 20' as your trade show schedule grows. You can ship with confidence knowing that the packaging enhances the long life of your Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display.
Hybrid Portable Design Kit
VK-1218 Hybrid Trade Show Booth
Dye Sublimation Tension Fabric Graphics
18" Circle Sintra with 2" Standoffs
Two Concave Two-Piece Wings -- Sintra or Plex
Two 50 Watt Halogen Lights
One LT-550 Portable Roto-molded Case with Wheels
Includes All Tension Fabric and Direct Print Graphics Shown
Weight Approximately 80-90 lbs Per Case
Made in the USA
Lead Time 10 days
Graphic Templates and Dimensions
Portable Assembly Attached Knobs with Some Hex Key Connections tool included
Add the VK-1252 Support Leg for Heavier Monitors or Counter Top Weights
For Additional Information: Please Call: 1-866-652-6126
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.