MediaScreen 4 is a flexible and easy-to-use retractable display with an innovative solution that makes it easy to vary between different messages in your display. This retractable display is suited for those who need to change their graphics often, or need to replace a campaign at several locations at the same time. No tension exists until the graphic is extended upward, attach to the top of the pole then extend the pole to full height! Thus the MS4 can never lose tension. Available replacement graphic rollers make changing your graphic quick and easy. Best of all, you can do it yourself! Includes Photo Fabric Graphic Printed in Dye Sublimation.
A retractable display that makes changing your graphics quick and easy.
Expand MediaScreen 4 is a suitable choice when you need to change your image often or wish to vary between different images in your display. Your marketing becomes more cost-effective since you now can do it all by yourself. Our patented design allows the user to change their message in the field.
Easy to change message in your display
Telescopic pole for flexible image height
Slim, elegant design The same function as Expand M2
The difference is in the style; The M2 is only available in black with chrome ends and the
base is a clean block with rounded edges. The MS4 is only available in chrome and the
base is a sleek, elegant shape that is tapered slightly forward. Both units function the same way. They both have the same unique roller design, adjustable mast, highest quality construction, padded case, light option and accept fabric only.
MediaScreen 4, 33”w x 84”h
Photo Fabric Graphic Printed in Dye Sublimation
Padded black nylon bag
33" h x 88" Add 4" to the bottom
|Dimensions||Graphic sizes Width: 33 Height: 84" Viewing Area Add 9" to the Bottom that will remain in the hardware.|
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.