Expand Portable Monitor Stand XL, Monitors and digital presentations are being used at events more than ever. The Expand MonitorStand XL provides an easy way to mount your screen and incorporate a movie, video presentation, commercial, computer demonstration or moving graphics with traditional printed images. Our stable, portable monitor holder can hold an LCD/LED monitor up to 92.6 lbs. or a screen up to 60" (measured diagonally). Other than attaching the universal VESA brackets to the back of the monitor, no tools are required to set up this stand.
Expand Monitor Stand XL LCD screens are a whole new type of media within portable displays and with the Expand MonitorStand XL you can join this marketing revolution. Our extra large monitor holder is stable and packs down into one easy-to-carry bag. The Expand MonitorStand XL can be used as a freestanding monitor holder The pole has a channel where you can easily hide the cables and wires. Please note: an LCD monitor is not included and this product can hold a monitor up to 92.6 lbs.
Display larger monitors up to 92.6 lbs. or 60"
63”, 66 15 /16”, 70 7/8” & 74 13 /16”, (160, 170, 180 & 190 cm)
Use as a freestanding monitor holder
Packs into one simple bag weighing only 38 lbs.
Foot Print: Product Weight:
30” x 30” (762 x 762 mm) 38 lbs. with nylon bag
*Heights listed above are for the mounting holes on the vertical pole. Actual monitor height will vary depending on monitor size and mounting location.
(approximately a 60” monitor). The Expand MonitorStand XL can easily be integrated with your other event displays. By combining your printed and digital messages, you can create an exciting presentation that further strengthening your brand’s message.
The extra stable base collapses for easy transport and storage. When ready for set-up, simply flip
the base upside down and fold out the legs.
Monitors are mounted using the universal
VESA standard 200 x 200 up to 400 x 600.
Bag The Expand MonitorStand XL is delivered in one compact bag with a total weight of 37.7 lbs. (17.1 kg). It has multiple handles and straps providing several different carrying methods.
10" high x 11" deep x 33" long
Keyboard shelf for Expand MonitorStand XL
Add a shelf for your laptop or computer keyboard. Adjust it vertically to fit your height. The shelf can be rotated 45 degrees, which enables you to see both your audience and the monitor.
Can hold up 22 lbs. (10 kg)
The shelf can hold a maximum of 22 lbs. (10 kg), when evenly distributed.
Easy to attach
It is easily attached to the pole with a bracket.
See instructions »
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
|Dimensions||Adjustable Monitor Height 63”, 66 15 /16”, 70 7/8” & 74 13 /16”, (160, 170, 180 & 190 cm)
Foot Print: Product Weight: 30” x 30” (762 x 762 mm) 38 lbs. with nylon bag
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.