48-Hour Quick Ship Premium Aluminum 10' Tent (Full-Bleed Dye Sublimation)
This Premium tent features a strong aluminum frame with sturdy hexagon-shaped legs.
Program requirements: Quick Ship item numbers must be used when placing orders for this program. Complete purchase order, payment, and production-ready artwork must be received by 5:00 p.m. CST. Order must be placed online via website. Proofs not available. Accuracy of the artwork is the customer's responsibility. Order drop-ships from factory within one business day via UPS or FedEx only. Established credit terms or credit card payment due at time of order placement. Quick Ship program items cannot be combined with regular lead time items on a purchase order. Factory will not be held responsible for any delays in the shipment due to discrepancies with the artwork and/or purchase order. Artwork setup charge included in price. Maximum quantity per day is five (5). Program is subject to availability.
Lightweight and sturdy...This is the industry leader in portable shelters. This popular tent strikes a perfect balance between cost effectiveness and portability. This product will ship within two business days if program requirements are met.
- Rust free, anodized aluminum frame with unique hexagon shaped legs.
- ABS Plastic truss joints and molded feet.
- Crank-up canopy for easy set-up.
- High quality, flame retardant, weather resistant, 400 denier polyester canopy.
- Seam locations: All four vertical corners on valance & peak.
- Canopy is constructed of durable, weather-resistant 400 denier polyester
- Your artwork will be dye sublimated on a white canopy
- Frame is constructed of 0.8 mm anodized aluminum
- Frame features ABS glass-filled nylon joints
- Hexagon-shaped legs are 1.75" in diameter
- Legs feature plastic levers for pinch-free height adjustment
- Crank-up canopy creates a taut, clean peak
- Easy-Glide Tent Feet (patent #D760857) allow the tent frame to slide on dirt and grass, preventing the legs from catching
- The tent can be secured to the ground with the included stake kit
- Easily collapses to fit inside the included soft case with wheels
Product Weight: 52 lbs
Primary Usage Outdoor
Order Cutoff Time 5:00 PM Central Daylight TimeWarranty
1 year canopy and soft case warranty - Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
5 year hardware warranty - Standard warranty is a parts and labor warranty which warrants product against defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover damage due to accidents, abuse, or normal wear and tear. Products found to be defective will be replaced or repaired at factory's discretion.
1 of Box 68" W x 14" H x 14" D
Dimensional Weight: 81 lbs
Shipping Weight: 61 lbs
As a starting point, we only receive "High Quality Print" PDF files from both PC and Mac software. We recommend exporting files at the "High Quality Printing" setting. Before exporting your file as a PDF, convert all text to outlines and embed all images. Include a screen shot or .jpg proof for content verification.
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Artwork templates in PDF format for all graphics sizes can be downloaded on our website.
The best results are achieved when the resolution of the images are between 72-125 DPI at final print size (full size). Images submitted at higher than 125 DPI will create larger file sizes without any visible gain in print quality.
All colors must be defined in CMYK. If converted from RGB to CMYK significant color changes can occur, please proof your colors prior to submission. Pantone Spot Colors may be requested, but exact color matches are not always possible. Reference printouts will be considered for layout only, not as actual color reference. If a color layout can not be sent, include a .jpg, .pdf (screen optimized) or screen shot file. Clearly mark filename as"proof". For black use (Process Black).
All files sent by ftp or e-mail should be compressed (.sit, .rar, or .zip).
- Please place an order before submitting artwork
- Upload your file. We use Hightail to receive graphics files. Only one file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them together and upload the zipped file. If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a username and password is not required.
- Please fill out the form on our Contact page with your contact information, making sure to include your order number
- Provide a brief description of your order, the graphics file(s) you uploaded, and any other pertinent information
* Please Note: If we do not receive all of this information, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
Proof prints, if required, are approx. 12" x 12”. Please allow for additional production time when proofs are required. Final order delivery will be delayed by the time required to ship and confirm proofs.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork. Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Turn around time for most 1-5 prints is 3-5 days, plus shipping. Please contact your sales representative for an exact schedule of your order.